Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Irritation

It's annoying.

I've had a sore throat off and on since before Christmas. 

And it's getting soooo frustrating that it won't just....go away.

Like it can't be COVID if it's stuck around so long. Sore throats shouldn't stick around for over a month.

So I'm pretty sure it's the stupid inversion that keeps descending in the valley. Bad air can cause sore throats right? Right.

That or I'm eating too much sugar.

Maybe a combination of both.

In either case. I notice that the sore throat doesn't usually appear when I'm home doing nothing but chilling.

But at work? Running around? Yah. Totally end up with a sore throat.

Ergo. Inversion bad air causing it.

That and probably stress.

Because I'm sure I'm probably stressed and it's causing issues.

Whatever the case.

I'm tired of the sore throat.

I just want it gone.

I want it to pack up and leave and not come back because having it off and on for over a month is really really really irritating. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment