Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Down I Go

I knew it was going to happen.
I mean. After all the stress and the worrying and the mourning and the changing of the weather....

It's no surprise that I ended up sick.

*exhales*

I mean, the body can only handle so much before it succumbs.

Thankfully I didn't get sick until after everything was said and done.
Until after I got back to work.

Which, maybe work triggered it.
After all I'd been away from customers for nearly three weeks.

In any case.

At least it seems to be a mild cold.

Started with a sore throat and tight chest.
Now has moved to be a congested nose.

So....
Hopefully it doesn't last long.

After all, I still need to survive my work shifts.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment