Sunday, November 11, 2018

Returned

I missed talking to people. 
Or at people?

Idk. 

I mean. I spend every day at work talking to people. So it's not like I had a shortage of people to interact within the past ten days.

I guess I missed telling stories. 

I mean. It was nice. For a bit. To step away. To not have to think of something to say every day. To be able to focus on other things and other goals for a bit.

But at heart.
I'm a writer.

And not being able to tell my stories....

Yah.
I missed it.
A lot.

Posting my thoughts, telling about funny incidents, musing about little things in life.

I enjoy sharing it.
Enjoy showing people pictures, and different view points and...all that stuff.

I can see, however, how it's good to step away from things.
To unwind.
To realize how much certain sites affect you when you visit them.

Which has really, lead more to a consideration now, of limiting sites, of looking for ways to limit the more negative aspects of various social media platforms and such. 

Overall. It was...an interesting experience. :)  

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment