Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Chicken Enchilada Chili

There is a favorite place of mine, where I've only ever bought one thing.

And that one thing is
Chicken Enchilada Chili
 yummy yummy ^^ its sooo GOOD!! lol :)
I only go to the place every now and then.
-Not often enough to get sick of the C.E.C
So I've as of yet haven't had a reason to try something else lol :)

The place?
Its called Zupas.

Its a Sandwich/Salad/Soup place (and has desert too!)
And its servicing style is like a cross between a restaurant and subway.
Where you can pick your food toppings but they bus your tables for you. :)

I first discovered Zupas at basically my first year here via my favorite roommate :)
Me, she, and another friend had crashed at the bishoprics house.
(I think we had been kicked out of the apartments (contracts were up) and were looking for a place to stay, so we crashed at the bishops house when it was only the wife home.)
We'd gone to see a movie and then decided to grab dinner afterwards.
The place chosen by the friend and roomie?
Zupas.
Now having never been there before....
I had no idea what to expect.
So I looked on the vast menu for something sounding good.
And I came across
Chicken Enchilada Chili.
Now,
I like chili, I like enchiladas....wasn't so sure about the chicken, but I decided to try it anyway.
AND IT WAS AWESOMELYFANTABULARLYSPECTACULAR!!
^^ oooo!!!
my tastes buds dance happily whenever I eat it lol.
That first time i made the mistake of adding in cornchipstrips to the bowl, but since that time its just the C.E.C with cheese. :) lol.

Its sooooo yummy good I do my best to get every single drop out of the bowl and into my mouth lol.

And i haven't mentioned the cooler parts yet!
With each bowl of soup (always order half a bowl, the full bowl is big enough for two people)
(or each meal you get.....since you can choose a variety of sandwiches, salads, other soups, and combinations of all three)
You also get some bread....

And Chocolate covered Strawberries!!!
^^ Always the sweetest part lol :)
I save it for last to finish a delectable meal. lol
Another one of my friends eats the Strawberry first....that way if he dies before the meal is over....he at least ate the best part lol.
Its understandable logic.
But man, the C.E.C is heaven sooo the Strawberry is like....Glory in Heaven or whatever,
So its all good man, its alll good lol ^^

So I really highly jumping up and down, recommend if you have a Friday night free and you want to go out, to go find the nearest Zupas you can and try it out. (if you don't live near one.....I'm so so so so sorry Y_Y)


-Its not that expensive of a place either. (unless you want a drink) you can get most meals for under $5 at least the half bowl of soup plus drink plus bread plus strawberry is aprox.$6 and change. :)

I don't think anybody I've taken there (or suggested the place to) has been disappointed yet :D

(and don't you be the first!!! ya hear?! Its good!! ;) lol)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment