Thursday, September 23, 2010

Handy-Dandy Phrases

Have you ever noticed that some people have a signature:
catch-phrase
sign off
greeting
favorite word they use all the time?

Sometimes I wonder the reasoning behind them always using that phrase.
Why do they sometimes stop?
Why do they start using it?
Was it something they heard and liked?
Why do they then only use it in certain situations?

Hmmmm again I don't have answers.
But perhaps I can give insight.

A phrase that I have considered using is:

Until we next meet, I"ll watch the leaves.
or something like that.
"Until we next chat, I'll watch the leaves.

Why am I considering using this as a 'sign off?'
Well....
I had a dream the other night.
Where there were a people, who could stare into leaves.
-Green, Red, Orange, Brown, Yellow.
And they could see things. See people long distances away.Even chat with them sometimes depending on the color of leaf.
I only remember the green leaves for some reason.
But those leaves can show  you images near bodies of water, or on bodies of water.

Anywho. Everytime somebody said 'goodbye' in that dream.
They'd say something along the lines of.
"Until we next meet, I'll watch the leaves."

Meaning basically. "I'll be watching you." haha.
hmmm that now sounds kind of creepy.
I guess its like any other Facebook/Twitter/Myspace/Blog thing.
You don't talk to the person in...well person....but you can still stay up to date on events happening to that person during the long periods of time where you don't actually speak to them face to face....or at least by phone. lol.
So perhaps it will be a kind of greeting of "Hey I know we don't talk, but I still know whats going on via other means. Good luck!" :P lol

It was just a thought.

Until you next read these words.....I'll be watching the leaves;  
(ah you see, I'm keeping tabs on{most of}you too! haha!)
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment