Thursday, September 9, 2010

An Introduction

September Ninth.
It sounds like an awesome date to try out something new. ;)
It is probably old for most of you readers, but for me it is new. (I have been resisting getting a blog for a while now) So forgive me for the sparsity of anything artistically pleasing to thy eyes. This blog for me will be basically a place where I can post insights, thoughts, feelings (NOT A JOURNAL....I already repeat myself too often for comfort about what I did this day....sooo I won't do that here.) to be viewed by....well I would say the world, but more then likely it will be viewed by family and friends. (And those few who randomly decided to read this. HI you brave souls!) :)
I should probably say right now. My grammar is not perfect. My punctuation can be horrible, mostly because I like to use different things to give different emphasis on what I want to portray. I often get my emotional feelings out by the use of smileys. So if you don't like smileys.....to bad XP  you're going to get alot of them here ;) I will also be using 'haha's, hehe's, lol's and other acronyms" for my own entertainment, because sometimes I find what i'm writing to be funny. :P and I like to express that I find something enjoyable. (lol's I often don't realize i use those...so beware)
So why start this blog?
Well.....
I have been told....that i have a gift.....a gift of writing.
And the best way to keep that gift is to show it off. (okay so showing off isn't the right word, to not seem prideful. I would probably have wanted to use "Share with people."....oh well.)
This past week I've received alot of....compliments that my writing is good and that I should share it with others. I would like to share with you too....sooo My solution was...to come here. Its a way where people can read my words and get 'the message' (whatever that may be....you will have to figure that out for yourself dear reader, I just type the words, what you get from it is what you need. Soooo have fun with that ;) lol)
So I have finally decided to try out a route to express my words. My grammar, spelling, punctuation may not be perfect....but its the message that matters right?




So here I am. (if you're expecting me to give you an 'about me' in this thing.....you're not going to get one. You'll just have to figure me out one blog post at a time. ;) Have fun with that X) lol)
A Muser. A doodler, A day dreamer.
Exercising my talents to hopefully a) make you think b) uplift you c) make you laugh d)....some other reason that I don't know off, but works for you.


Until you next read these words;
Enjoy the day.
Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment