Monday, February 15, 2021

Holiday Traffic

 It's one of those days where the stormy weather did little to discourage customers from coming into the store.

Probably because the snow storm occurred on a holiday where most people had the day off of work and school.

And holidays always mean more customers in the store. 

So despite the snow constantly falling outside.

We had a pretty constant flow of customers coming and going.

Which made it overall managable.

Though at one point I had four people who decided they all needed help in my department at the same time.

One family wanted a hamster.

Another wanted a guinea pig.

Yet another wanted a bird.

And the last needed some crickets. 

*shakes head*

Honestly, I'll never understand how people manage all needing help at the same time.

But at least we were able to help them all as I was able to get another coworker over to assist me despite a slight delay. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves. 
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment