Thursday, February 4, 2021

Pale

 So this morning I was doing my usual opening tasks. Getting the animals fed and such.

And happened to drop by the office area where a couple of the other managers and coworkers had gathered around one of the dog food reps. 

As he'd brought us donuts (yay food bribe) and was talking about the best time for him to drop by so he could teach people more about the food brand he was representing. 

I had paused to listen to the conversation to make sure that I wasn't missing anything. 

And like...I had my hands up near my chest. Just kinda holding them, not really doing anything with them.

When my head manager was like "Sarnic! Are you okay? Your hands are really pale?" 

O_o??

Huh?

I glanced down at my hands...and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. 

As I am...on the paler side in general...especially right now in the middle of the winter when I don't see the sun as much.

But apparently where I was standing under the white lights and by a white wall...I guess my hands looked even paler than normal??

Pale enough that everyone else jumped on board the 'concern train' and wanted to make sure I was okay.

*shakes head* lol.

Overall yah. I'm fine. Just dealing with some sore muscles and the like. 

But nothing overall concerning health wise. 

So weird that they chose to notice my pale skin at that moment. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment