Saturday, April 17, 2021

A Refresh

It was one of those spur of the moment things.

Where I decided that my 125 gallon tank needed a bit of a refresh.

Like back around Halloween I did a slight tank change by replacing a big decoration and adding in some small Halloween ones.

But I haven't fully replaced my tank in a good long while.

So last weekend I pulled out basically every decoration in my tank before adding in a couple of Coral decorations I had on hand that I hadn't used yet. 

And then proceeded to spend this past week ordering stuff off of amazon as well as buying additional decorations and plants from work.

It's been kinda fun.

Seeing my tank come alive again.

To see it so bright and colorful and lively.

As I hadn't realized how...dingy? It was beginning to look. Because as time goes on the decorations tend to fade and get covered in brown algae and such.

So to have everything in the tank all shiny and new.

It's been great. lol.

And I'm hoping to add some more fish to the tank soon.

Though trying to figure out which fish would look best in the new setup to make them pop and not just blend in....is a process in of itself lol.

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment