Monday, April 5, 2021

Monday Shopping

It's rather tricky trying to figure out when to go grocery shopping when you live in a college town.

Because, even before the pandemic and everything...I like avoiding the crowds, but also coming into the store when there's actually the product on the shelf for me to buy.

Usually mornings tend to be the safest time of day.

As not as many people are 'early birds' and therefore, less people in the store.

And with how many more anti-maskers are coming out of the woodwork. It's great to avoid encountering them as they tend to come out later in the day as well.

In any case.

I thought this morning. Monday morning. Would be a good time to go grocery shopping. (plus it's like the only day off I have this week...)

And I don't know if it's the fact that it was Easter....or General Conference...or both....or just that Monday Mornings are busier...

But geez it was busy at the grocery store.

I mean. I arrived around like 11 or so? So not super early but still early enough that it shouldn't have been as crowded as it was. 

It was crowded.

And I guess Monday morning is when all the Missionaries go grocery shopping? Because there were a ton of missionaries in the store. So that was fun to see.

Less fun to see were all the people wandering around without masks on. XP bleh.

And it put me on edge having so many people around. So I ended up rushing through my shopping to get in and out as quickly as possible.

Note to self....don't go shopping on Mondays. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment