Thursday, April 1, 2021

No Pranks?

 You know...for it being April Fools day....I really expected to get a few customers in the store looking to buy animals for pranks and such.

And yet, it didn't appear that that happened today.

Like I kept an eye out for the people interested in buying Feeder Goldfish or Mice because those tend to be your typical 'prank' animals people go for.

But everyone I talked to had legitimate reasons for buying the animals they were buying.

So if anyone was getting an animal for an april fools thing...they were clever enough to have a different reason ready for wanting to purchase it....

Or people just didn't do it this year.

I'm hoping it's the latter.

As animals lives shouldn't be put at risk just to prank a person.

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment