Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Back At It

 It's always an interesting experiencing coming back to work after going on vacation because like...inevitably something has gone wrong or I need to fix something etc.

But surprisingly...today wasn't too bad. I mean. I did work a closing shift. So that wasn't fun. And like...we had customers in the store after we closed because they were stubborn and wanted to get fish at the last minute. *exhales* 

But despite the stress of trying to get us out of the store with all our closing tasks completed a decent time....

It was a rather mellow return to work.

Made slightly better when I discovered that I have tomorrow off. ^^;; Heh. For some reason I was thinking it was Friday. But nope. Wednesday is a day off for me to just chill. So woot!

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment