Friday, July 19, 2013

Key Lime Pie

Ah. The opportunity for funny faces.
It can almost always be found with food.
Especially food you haven't tried before.

While cruising around on a gigantic ship up to the cold reaches of Alaska,
my family decided to nominate one of the cruising restaurants as their dinner location of choice.
Meaning that we would have dinner there every night at a certain time.
Didn't happen the whole time, sometimes dinner has to wait for cool events....like glaciers!

In any case.
The funny face award has to go to my brother. Meralto.
I'm pretty sure it was our first dinner together as a family on the ship.
We'd just finished with desert. -It was a three course meal they served at this place.
Meralto had gotten the Key Lime Pie.

Only...he's left the Lime on the plate.

So I told him something along the lines of "Betcha won't eat that."

Well.
He didn't want to prove me right, so he set out to prove me wrong.
He picked up that slice of lime and bit into it like a predator going in for the kill.

Only the prey had a secret weapon.

Sour.

Lol my brother jerked away from that lime so fast, it was like he'd been shocked.
And the face he made!
Haha it literally had Kikay and I laughing for 10 minutes straight.
Such a combination of 'Ah it's sour! Get it out of my mouth! Blaahhh!!' totally hysterical!

Ah dear Brother. I love you so.
:) Thanks for the laugh. Though I think you won't be trying to eat a lime again anytime soon. ;)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

P.S. GUYS!! THIS IS MY 1000 POST!! Wow!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment