Wednesday, July 31, 2013

EXCITEMENT!

Wow. Just Wow guys.
My blog has reached a whole new level.
I never thought it would happen, but this month...it did!

You see, one of the perks with having a blog, is that you can see what posts of yours are popular, where people are from that are viewing your blog, and what searches have been used to reach your sight.

But my favorite part of the whole 'see what your stats are' on the blog is....

The pageviews. How many people come to this blog in a day? a week? the last month?
It also shows you the overall pageviews.

And guys. I just broke the ceiling.
I mean, I nearly reached it like three times this year already.
But the month of July I broke it.

I broke 1,000 pageviews in a month!
And not just by a squeaky margin. Like 1,002.
No.
By ALOT!
1,152 Pageviews in the month of JULY!!! WOW!!
My blog is never going to be the same again, because now the new ceiling is 2,000.
I have a new goal. lol.

I just find it super amazing. Because I expected the pageviews for this month to be pretty low. I mean...I took like 11 days off from the blog! I didn't post at all for 11 days and what happens?
I GOT OVER A THOUSAND PAGEVIEWS!!

WOW!!
You Guys Are All AWESOME!!!
Thank you so much for making this month a memorable one! :D
 
Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

My family and I were going on a cruise ship for a vacation. We were in the loading area, where all the boxes of food and other necessary stuff were being loaded, and I somehow got separated from my family, and I didn't know what rooms we were staying in. So I wandered around the ship, looking for them, and found them in a room next to a lounge area.
My parents asked me where I'd been, and informed me that I had missed the big parties celebrating us leaving the dock. I knew this and it frustrated me, but then my mom said that Meralto had a present for me. He pulled out this big ten gallon office water bottle thing that was filled with orange liquid and pepperoni slices and present it to me saying "I talked to the people at Arctic Circle and I convinced them to now sale Tampico Juice and Pepperoni Crescent Rolls!
That was super exciting! Though internally I was a bit disgusted to see the two of them mixed together in that one bottle, I was glad to know that it wouldn't be like that when they hit the actual menu....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment