Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Day Dreaming

It's been in my head for the past two days.
I really really really want my 125 gallon fish tank.

I mean, it's basically been like 2 years since this giant fish tank first entered our stores.
And guess what?
I really really really still want it.

And.....if things play out well, I may soon be able to get the fish tank!
And my brain has taken it waaaay out of proportion. Again.

Because even if I can get a big fish tank.
I'm not planning to get one until November when the sales are better in my store *coughblackfridaycough*

Still though.
I can't stop playing with the idea....
Of what kinds of fish I would put in there.

I mean, the tank is big enough.
That I think I can get fish that usually don't go well together....to go well together.
Really, if one has enough space....surely I can manage to make the semi-aggressive fish play nice with the mellow fish.

Won't know until I get the tank.
but it doesn't stop me from thinking about it right now.

Could I add in Goldfish?
What about Balloon Belly Mollies.
Of course I can't have a tank without guppies!
Maybe this Cichlid would be able to do well.
Ohhhh I would love to have Platys in my tank. Especially if they have babies. I'd love to play with colors with them.
Maybe some Barbs?
Of course we need the algae eaters....

And on and on and on it goes.

I really hope that I can convince myself to be a bit less gung-ho about it. At least until I move into my new place. And see if I can actually fit a giant fish tank in there in the first place....


Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment