Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Is this Soda?

So there I was,
Having just gotten off work.
Hungry beyond measure.
And very happy to be waiting for my favorite meal at Wendy's.

Ah. So delicious.

But when I sit down,
And take a drink of my Dr. Pepper....
It didn't taste right. O.o
I took another sip wondering if I'd mis-tasted it.
But no.
It didn't taste like Dr. Pepper.
Really....
It kinda just tasted like water.
Plain old water, with maybe a hint of a shadow of some flavoring.

I debated for a second.
Just to be satisfied with this odd tasting drink...
Or go ask for another drink.

I decided, that hey. I bought this thing. I should get what I paid for.

So I returned up to the front, and waited a minute for the people to notice me.
And I said "This tastes like water." As I placed my cup on the counter.

The guy raises an eyebrow, and goes to the soda machine, grabbing an empty cup and put in a little bit of the Dr. Pepper and took a taste.
After half a second he nodded. "Yep. It does."
And then walked off without another word.

I hoped that that meant that he was going to go fix it...and not that he was just basically saying "Yep, sucks to be you."

Lucky me. I was right. He had gone to fix it. Get more Dr. Pepper flavoring or whatever.
But in the meantime another worker was like "Can I help you?"
"I'm just waiting for a new drink, this one tastes like water."
"Oh. That happens all the time."

O.o "Really? It's the first time I've experienced it here." I told her.
O.o "Really?" Apparently it happens enough that it surprised the worker that I hadn't yet gotten water instead of soda.

Guess until this point I've been rather lucky. lol.
So the other guy came back, and after a few seconds of 'rinsing out' he grabbed a sample cup and asked me to try a bit of the Dr. Pepper to make sure it tasted like Dr. Pepper.
Which it did. :) Yay.
So he filled up a cup for me, and sent me on my merry way. :)

Yay for getting the right flavor drink. ^^ lol.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment