Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Rearrangement

There's always a bit of happiness, when you can find joy in the small things.

For example work.
If I'm looking for it, I can always find happiness from the simple things.
Whether it's bagging the correct number of crickets on the first try,
Or scooping up all the fish needed in one scoop.
Or being able to answer a customer's obscure question.

So, one of the things we have started doing at work.
Because the higher ups decided it to be so.
Is that our fish tank and stand combo tanks.
That we have on a shelf...waiting for customers to buy them...just were sitting empty.
So the higher-ups proclaimed that we should decorate the tanks.

You know, to kinda give customers an idea of what decorations can look like when they're placed in the tanks.
Especially when the customer is looking for ideas of how to decorate.

And I have to say, it's rather fun.
I like to experiment. See what goes together what doesn't.
Make the tanks look pleasing while also making them all look different and unique.

;) Plus. It gives me a great opportunity to test out different decorations together for when I get my own fish tank lol.

I spent like an hour today redecorating those tanks.
As we sold a few of them and got new ones in that needed to be redecorated.
Then I decided, since the other ones had had the same decorations in them for a while, to redecorate them and put different ornaments inside to see if that would generate interest in the tanks.

In any case.
It was rather relaxing, soothing. And I really enjoy looking at them. :)
lol too bad I can't take all those fish tanks home. ;)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment