Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Trouble Sleeping

For the past little while, I've had trouble getting to sleep.
Like nearly every night.
I go to bed.
And lie there for an hour or two or three.
Mind racing with different things. Sometimes its work, sometimes it's story ideas, sometimes it's hopes and plans for the future.

Normally I think about such things before going to bed, it usually helps me fall asleep.

But now....now it takes forever to sleep.

And today, I came to a realization as to why this may be the case.
Why the sudden difficulty in sleeping.

It's because there has been a change in the apartment.

The energy has changed.
And apparently I'm having trouble adjusting to it.

As a few weeks ago, my roommate's fiancé got an apartment.
One that they will be sharing when they get married in a month.

Yet, now it's a place for them to go hang out. To get away from his roommates and from her roommates.
So needless to say.
Instead of spending every evening here like they used to.
They're over at that apartment.

Leaving me to deal with the energy/aura of the other roommates.
And like I said.
I'm apparently not handling this sudden change in the environment too well.

*exhales*
Needless to say, I'm missing having my favorite roommate around. :(

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment