Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Achy Again

Migraines are the worst.

Especially when I try to work through them.

Because I'm stubborn like that.

Like...I had plenty of time before work -since i had a closing shift- to work on getting said migraine gone.

Mostly succeeded. But it proceeded to hang and hover around me throughout most of my shift.

Luckily it didn't get bad enough for me to have to go home or anything. As I was able to take breaks when my migraines would spike and just rest with my eyes closed for 15-30 minutes with a heatpack over them and such.

But still.

I think it has to be one of my least favorite things. It's hard to function normally when your head is pounding like someone is nailing a stake into your skull. Especially when you have to contend with talking to customers and dealing with barking dogs, screaming kids, and squeaky dog toys.

Still. 

I have once again survived. 

Hopefully tomorrow offers me a respite. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment