Friday, October 14, 2022

Pain Flare

 Gotta love it when your body decideds to be weird.

*exhales*

I was woken up unexpectedly this morning at like 530 in the morning by a burning pain in my right big toe.

Like right at the joint to bend the toe.

Honestly, having been startled awake by it, I was halfway thinking I had somehow broken it in my sleep.

Which would be amazing considering that like....there were only blankets at the bottom of my bed, so unless I'd somehow tangled my toes in it and yanked hard....there would be no explaination for my my toe suddenly felt on fire.

Like it was excruciating even attempting to bend it. 

And I couldn't even see anything wrong with it. Like...maybe there was a slight discoloration on the joint area? 

But after carefully massasing the area a bit....the pain began to subside and by the time I rewoke up later in the morning....it wasn't in pain at all. And the toe looked normal enough.

Though the toe and my foot have felt a bit....achy for most of the day....I can't quite tell if it's an actual achiness or if it's just paranoia achiness because I've been focusing on my foot it makes me more aware of it than I usually am.

But yah.

It was just the weirdest and painful thing to wake up to.

Especially because I can't think of anything I could have done yesterday to cause the flare up hours later into the next day. *shakes head*

The body is weird. So weird.

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment