Thursday, October 27, 2022

Tired

 I'm so tired.

Like. I don't mind working a closing shift every now and then.

But doing three closingesque shifts in a row? 

It's exhausting.

I'm not used to it.

Sure I kinda got used to working 2 closing shifts in a row while my friend was out on maternity leave.

But 3 shifts?

With like all 3 of them attempting to be stocking focused?

I'm so tired. And sore. And achy...and ready to crash in bed for a good twelve hours or more because ouch I'm tired.

And today was just....weird in general. 

Because like, if I do work Thursdays....it's usually been a morning shift.

But today it was a closing shift.

Mostly because the usual Thursday closer is off on vaca.

And with my remaining managers doing what they can to use their vacation time before the end of the year....

It's unlikely that my schedule will stabalize with a normal day off any time soon. *exhales* 

We'll see though...

In any case.

Today was one of those busy Thursdays that we get like once a month.

Where it was constant running around backing up the cashiers and putting out various 'fires' around the store, while also trying to get stocking tasks done and...well....yah....

I'm ready to crash. Hardcore crash. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment