Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Outside

 There's something different about picking food to eat from the garden.

Like I did it all the time growing up as my daddoo is an avid gardener. 

But it hasn't really been anything I thought about recently beyond those reminiscing moments of "Oh yah I used to go out into Dad's garden and eat peas and strawberries and tomatoes and raspberries, etc" 

Today though.

I actually went outside and grabbed a tomato from the garden.

Not my dad's garden.

But my roomie's little mini garden as the past couple of years she's been growing tomatoes and peppers to be eaten and used in cooking and such.

Normally I wait for her to bring in the harvest of whatever is ripe.

But today we were out of tomatoes in the kitchen and I really wanted some for my sandwich.

Sooo outside I went! 

And I have to say. It was a tasty tomato. :D

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment