Friday, August 5, 2016

An Urgent Need

Ah. After a long day of moving, I can finally relax!!
Watch a movie, scroll through the internet, eat some ice cre--wait.... is that....
Why....Hello Santa.....why are you.....Oh? You need something?

....You want me to follow you?
Alright....I'll bite. Where are you guys leading me?


This better be important guys. I kinda wanted to just watch a movie....
Yes. I'm still following you. Lead on guys.
Huh? We're going to my room? But....
There's not really anything in my room! You do remember I moved most of my stuff out today right?
Hey. Don't give me that look! I am following am I not?

Okay we're in my room....What could you have possibly found that needed my desperate attention?
  Wait! Do. Not. Tell. Me.

YOUR URGENT NEED WAS TO HELP YOU OPEN A BAG OF CANDY?!?!



Candy. You wanted candy I can't believe you wa--hold up. What are you guys doing over there?

I see, only a few Santas got distracted by some candy. Y_Y I should have known....
Huh...I missed some stuff when I was packing. But why are you guys interested in that?

There's obviously something here you guys want.
Wait, you guys are coming up with a plan to move all that stuff? Well, let me make easier for you. I'll help.
Alright. Remove the pens.
The socks. The cards. Hold up.
There's something under my heat pack. No, Wait! It's Someone!!
AHHHH!! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TRAPPED THERE!! YOUR LEGS?! GAH! I'M SO SORRY! HOLD ON!

There. You're safe now. Let's get you checked out. Again, I'm so sorry for you getting trapped there!
Thankfully there seems to be no permanent damage. It's a good thing the Santas discovered you. Things could have been a lot worse otherwise.
Now to rest and to recover!! Sleep well everyone!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment