Friday, August 12, 2016

A Brand New Day

I moved.
Literally I MOVED!!

Today was the day.
The end of one contract and the beginning of another.
A new place. A new day. A new set of roomies. A new Adventure.

It's crazy. I think this is the first time that I moved basically everything by myself.
Before this point, when I moved to my previous apartments, I've always had help on hand to carry boxes. Cars on hand to shove all the boxes and things into it.

But this time.
With the exception of my parents coming to take that leaning book case.....
I moved everything I owned by myself.

I'm. So. Sore.

I moved like 30 boxes of stuff.
Carried 30 boxes of stuff.
Carried and moved a ton of other things as well.
From my old place to my new place.

It's quite the accomplishment if I do say so myself. haha.

But yah....
I'm so sore now.
My arms ache, my feet ache, my legs ache, I'm sooo tired.
So very tired.
Because I also didn't request any days off from work to move.
So I worked 8 hour shifts on top of packing and moving everything.
On top of having to clean the apartment before I left.

So. Crazy.
It's crazy to think I'm not going back.
If I end up going back it will be just to visit.

But oh, I'm so looking forward to being away. To having a new environment.
On to the new adventure!!

But first....sleep.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Amazing Day today Guys! Keep up the Good work!

Medal Tally:

50 -United States   20 Gold 13 Silver  17 Bronze
37 -China               13 Gold 10 Silver  14 Bronze
24 -Japan                 7 Gold   3 Silver   14 Bronze
22 -Great Britain     7 Gold   9 Silver    6 Bronze
22 -Russia               5 Gold   9 Silver    8 Bronze
18 -Australia           5 Gold   6 Silver    7 Bronze
17 -France              5 Gold    7 Silver    5 Bronze
15 -Italy                  4 Gold   7 Silver     4 Bronze
13 -Korea               6 Gold    3 Silver    4 Bronze
11 -Germany          6 Gold   3 Silver     2 Bronze
11 -Hungary           5 Gold   3 Silver     3 Bronze
10 -Canada             2 Gold   2 Silver     6 Bronze
7  -Kazakhstan       2 Gold   2 Silver     3 Bronze
7  -New Zealand    1 Gold   6 Silver
6  -Netherlands      2 Gold    2 Silver     2 Bronze
5  -Spain                3 Gold                     2 Bronze
5  -North Korea     1 Gold   2 Silver     2 Bronze
5  -South Africa                   4 Silver     1 Bronze
4  -Thailand           2 Gold   1 Silver     1 Bronze 
4  -Sweden            1 Gold   2 Silver     1 Bronze
4  -Brazil               1 Gold   1 Silver     2 Bronze
4  -Denmark                        2 Silver     2 Bronze
3  -Switzerland      2 Gold                    1 Bronze
3  -Belgium           1 Gold   1 Silver    1 Bronze
3  -Romania          1 Gold    1 Siver     1 Bronze
3  -Slovenia           1 Gold   1 Silver    1 Bronze
3  -Poland              1 Gold                   2 Bronze
3  -Chinese Taipei 1 Gold                   2 Bronze
3  -Ukraine                          2 Silver    1 Bronze
2  -Croatia             2 Gold
2  -Colombia         1 Gold   1 Silver
2  -Slovakia           1 Gold   1 Silver
2  -Vietnam           1 Gold   1 Silver
2  -Czech Republic 1 Gold                 1 Bronze
2  -Ethiopia           1 Gold                   1 Bronze
2  -Greece             1 Gold                   1 Bronze
2  -Azerbaijan                     2 Silver
2  -Indonesia                       2 Silver
2  -Cuba                              1 Silver    1 Bronze
2  -Georgia                          1 Silver   1 Bronze
2  -Lithuania                       1 Silver   1 Bronze
2  -Egypt                                             2 Bronze
1  -Israel                                              2 Bronze
1  -Norway                                          2 Bronze
2  -Uzbekistan                                    2 Bronze
1  -Argentina         1 Gold
1  -Fiji                   1 Gold
1  -IOA                 1 Gold
1  -Iran                  1 Gold
1  -Kosovo            1 Gold
1  -Singapore        1 Gold
1  -Belarus                           1 Silver
1  -Ireland                            1 Silver
1  -Kenya                             1 Silver
1  -Malaysia                         1 Silver
1  -Mongolia                        1 Silver
1  -Philippines                     1 Silver
1  -Turkey                           1 Silver
1  -Estonia                                          1 Bronze 
1  -Kyrgyzstan                                   1 Bronze
1  -Portugal                                        1 Bronze
1  -Tunisia                                         1 Bronze
1  -United Arab Emirates                  1 Bronze

No comments:

Post a Comment