Monday, August 22, 2016

Talking To People

It's no secret that my family has a talent for drawing crowds.

Seriously, the Dirchi's can go to a deserted place and within ten minutes there will be people swarming the place.

Wherever the Dirchi's go, everyone else has to follow. lol.

We call it the Dirchi Curse.
As we're forever searching for places devoid of people....
And end up having to deal with people.

But I guess there's another part of the Dirchiness that we hadn't really noticed before.

It was only brought to my attention when my uncle and aunt were visiting us while we were on vacation.
As they lived pretty close to where we were staying and decided to drop by and hang at the beach with us.

lol.
So, apparently before I went down to the beach to join my parents and AuntUncle,
They encountered a couple of women just above the drop off to the main part of the beach.
And one of the woman started telling my mom like her whole life story in the five minutes they stood together. O.o

Not really anything to think about really....
Until I too joined them on the beach.
I was playing in the water. As you can't really go to the ocean and not get your feet wet.
Though the Pacific is COLD!! lol
The first time I went in earlier in the week, it was like numb chilling cold.
But this time around it was just cold.
Since I love the cold, I don't mind it as much as others do lol.

But as I was walking in the water,
Another woman started talking to me. "Hey is the water cold?" etc etc.
To which I responded, had a short conversation and then moved on.

However my Uncle noticed.
To the point where he commented. "Is it a Dirchi thing to just have people randomly come up to you and start talking?"
-Which was then he explained Mother Dearest's Encounter with the woman earlier.

Huh....
Who knows.
Like I said I hadn't noticed it before really.

Though I can see that it is a Dirchi thing.
As a couple days earlier, my family had gone down to one of the piers to crab.
And as we were carrying our nets down the street,
A woman stopped me to ask me where the bathrooms were.

O.o
Why she picked me? Who knows. It probably is a Dirchi thing.
Lucky her I had been down the street before when shopping for souvenirs, and I had noticed where a bathroom was. So I was able to direct her.
Even though I wasn't a local at all. lol.
But I guessed that since I was carrying a net down the road, she thought I was a local doing a job or something, hence why she stopped me.

Huh...
It probably is a Dirchi thing,
As now that I'm writing it down,
I do remember other instances where people have stopped me to ask me questions about things....even though I didn't work in the place, or wasn't in the area.....

;) Maybe they just sense that I tend to notice things when I go places so I know where/how to help them. For the most part.....lol.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment