Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Decisions Decisions

I shouldn't be allowed to buy furniture.

Or at least, there should be more furniture stores in my area that have ALL their products they sell online available to look at in their store.

Because really.
I have such a hard time buying things online.
Especially when it's big purchases like Bookcases and Dressers and such.

Because I know that the item won't look exactly like the picture.
So, I like to see it in person to see if it actually looks as great as it does in the picture.
To see if the wood is the same color/shade as in the picture.
Etc.

But my problem has been that all the furniture items I've been looking at....
Have been online only.

>.<
Which leads me to looking into yet more stores.
In the hopes that I'll find something I'll like that I can go see in person.

I've been doing this for over a month....

And finally I just bit the bullet.

And after quiet consideration.
And a couple of opinions asked for.

I finally bought a furniture piece online. :)

Now....hopefully it arrives in a timely manner and undamaged..... :S

lol if only they had the option to have it already built......

....As my record of building things isn't the best... haha.

Here's to seeing how my furniture appears when it shows up! :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment