Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Written Amusement


It's no secret that I often do things for my own amusement.

And on occasion I share those things with others.
Like this blog.
Like posting it on Facebook or Twitter.

And I love to see people's reactions to things that I post about online.
To see if they like something I thought was super funny,
or take interest in a 'throw-away' comment that I didn't think would garner any attention.

lol.
So today.
I got a message on Facebook from a High School Friend.

That went like so:

Dear Sarnic,
Please post more work stories, they are enjoyed.
Sincerely,...
Your captive audience


Ah.
You have no idea how much this made my day. lol.
As, on occasion, as I have time, I will post little snippets of events and customer/coworker interactions that I encounter at work.

As often I find it amusing/exasperating. And I just like to share it with others. :)

It was awesome to know that I have people who actually like reading my facebook posts. That they look forward to seeing my name show up in their feed to see what my status will say next.

The message above was the first written message I've gotten, but I've had a lot of people recently comment to me in conversations that they enjoy reading my posts.
Which is good, because I enjoy them too. haha.

But to hear that people like and are reading them, only makes me want to do more of them. :D
So I'm excited.
Beyond excited to brighten other people's days. ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi


Congrats to our Olympians!!! :D
Medal Tally

32 -United States   11 Gold 11 Silver  10 Bronze
23 -China               10 Gold   5 Silver   8 Bronze
18 -Japan                 6 Gold  1 Silver   11 Bronze
15 -Russia               4 Gold   7 Silver    4 Bronze
12 -Australia           5 Gold   2 Silver    5 Bronze
12 -Great Britain     3 Gold   3 Silver    6 Bronze
11 -Italy                  3 Gold   6 Silver    2 Bronze
9   -Korea               4 Gold   2 Silver    3 Bronze
7  -Hungary            5 Gold   1 Silver    1 Bronze
7  -Kazakhstan       2 Gold   2 Silver    3 Bronze
6  -France              2 Gold   3 Silver    1 Bronze
6 -Canada                           1 Silver     5 Bronze
4  -Thailand           2 Gold   1 Silver    1 Bronze 
4  -Germany          1 Gold   2 Silver    1 Bronze
4  -Netherlands     1 Gold   1 Silver     2 Bronze
4  -North Korea                  2 Silver     2 Bronze
3  -Sweden            1 Gold   2 Silver
3  -Belgium           1 Gold   1 Silver    1 Bronze
3  -Chinese Taipei 1 Gold                   2 Bronze
3  -Ukraine                          2 Silver    1 Bronze
2  -Brazil               1 Gold   1 Silver
2  -Colombia         1 Gold   1 Silver
2  -Slovenia           1 Gold   1 Silver
2  -Vietnam           1 Gold   1 Silver
2  -Spain                1 Gold                  1 Bronze
2  -Greece             1 Gold                   1 Bronze
2  -Switzerland     1 Gold                   1 Bronze
2  -Indonesia                       2 Silver
2  -New Zealand                 2 Silver
2  -South Africa                  2 Silver
2  -Georgia                          1 Silver   1 Bronze
2  -Egypt                                             2 Bronze
2  -Uzbekistan                                    2 Bronze
1  -Argentina         1 Gold
1  -Croatia             1 Gold
1  -IOA                 1 Gold
1  -Kosovo            1 Gold
1  -Azerbaijan                     1 Silver
1  -Denmark                        1 Silver
1  -Malaysia                        1 Silver
1  -Mongolia                       1 Silver
1  -Philippines                    1 Silver
1  -Slovakia                        1 Silver
1  -Turkey                          1 Silver
1  -Czech Republic                             1 Bronze
1  -Israel                                             1 Bronze
1  -Kyrgyzstan                                   1 Bronze
1  -Poland                                          1 Bronze
1  -Portugal                                        1 Bronze
1  -Tunisia                                         1 Bronze
1  -United Arab Emirates                  1 Bronze

No comments:

Post a Comment