Tuesday, October 17, 2017

A Speedy Catchup

So a couple of Christmases ago. 
A friend of mine gave me an awesome gift.
In a Flash themed jacket.
Which is a black jacket with the flash logo on it lol.
It's one of my favorite articles of clothing to wear.
And because it's finally getting cool enough again.
I've been wearing it around. 

And Sunday night, when I had to go be social and bring treats to Ward Prayer.
I decided to wear my Flash Jacket.
Not thinking anything of it really.

But surprisingly, I had like three different guys ask me, while I was there, if that was a Flash Jacket and if I watched the show The Flash.

Which....
I've watched it. And loved it.
But due to becoming obsessed with Detective Conan around this same time of year last year...I had dropped watching the Flash a handful of episodes into the third season.
That didn't mean I was completely clueless to what had happened later in the season. lol. Social Media does to tend to spoil things if you're not careful.
Which I wasn't. It was a good way to get the highlights of the episode without me having to sit down and watch it.
So I was totally aware of major events that happened throughout the season.
And even into this season.
As the first episode of season 4 of the Flash aired last week.
So I already had some glimpses into what had happened even though I hadn't seen the episode itself.

Which meant that....even though I hadn't seen the episode.
I was able to throw in my two bits into the conversation.
And was prepared to not think anything more on it.

Until it was suggested that perhaps we should get together each week to watch the Flash. :S

That...wasn't good.
As I hadn't seen most of season 3.

So I begged off on the idea of meeting up this week. (tonight) 
And basically as soon as I got home from the ward prayer activity, I got onto Netflix and started watching Season 3.
Because by golly. If these guys were going to be talking to me about the Flash from here on out.
I better know what's been happening!

lol. So I spent the rest of that night and basically all day yesterday bingewatching Season 3.
And caught up!
Woot!

*sighs* 
Honestly guys.
Why did I stop watching that show?
It was soooo good!!
I loved it. It was such a...fun thing to do. To just invest myself into the world of superheroes. 

Really. I missed that show.
I hope that I'll be able to keep up with it this season. Because seriously. I love the Flash. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment