Friday, February 23, 2018

A Decoration Change

It's crazy to think that I've had my 125 gallon fish tank for over a year now.
I mean last year in February was when I finally got everything in the tank, got most of my fish and such and yah. ^^;; It's been great. ^^ I love my fishtank. ^^

But....
Over the past month or so....
I been thinking I needed a change.

And before you start panicking... ^^;; lol No I wasn't about to take down my tank. :S Are you crazy?

But like....I've had the same sunken ship theme for over a year now.
And I really wanted to change it up. Do something different. Do a different theme.

My problem....is that I wanted to get some new decorations...
But like I'd spent a lot of $$$$ getting all those decorations in the tank. Why in the world would I buy more decorations and NOT use the old ones I already had.

But then I was like....I've had basically all of these decorations for a year. I've totally gotten my money's worth out of them.

And besides. It wasn't like I wouldn't be reusing the plants and such in the tank. It was just the main bigger decorations that I wanted to switch out.

My other problem though....
Is that I have breeding angelfish in my tank.
Two pairs of them.
And they've managed to work out this nice little system where when one pair's of eggs finally reach the fry stage....
The other pair is laying their set of eggs.
So like....there's not really ever more than maybe a 24 hour period where my tank Doesn't have eggs or baby fish in it.
And I didn't want to disturb them.

However.
Yesterday.
I'd had enough.

I wanted a change. I had the energy. I had the money (and good sales at work) to buy the new decorations I'd been thinking of.

So I took the plunge and did just that.
Bought the things.
Took them home.
Took out all the decorations in my tank -except the one plant where the current batch of eggs were-
Washed them all off.
Redecorated.

And ah. ^^;;

I'm so happy with the change up.
Like I needed this.
A different theme.
A different look.
I love it.
It was totally worth it to bring my tank 'back to life' again and make it vibrant and cool and ahhh I just love it.

^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Congrats Olympic Medalists!!

Norway:                     13 Gold   14 Silver   11 Bronze     38 Total
Canada:                      11 Gold     8 Silver     9 Bronze     28 Total

Germany:                   13 Gold     7 Silver     6 Bronze     26 Total
United States:              8 Gold     8 Silver     6 Bronze     22 Total
Netherlands:                8 Gold     6 Silver     4 Bronze     18 Total
France:                        5 Gold     4 Silver     6 Bronze     15 Total
Austria:                       5 Gold     3 Silver     6 Bronze     14 Total
Switzerland:                4 Gold     6 Silver     4 Bronze     14 Total
O.A. from Russia:       1 Gold     5 Silver     8 Bronze     14 Total 
Republic of Korea:     4 Gold     4 Silver      4 Bronze     11 Total
Sweden:                      6 Gold     5 Silver                         11 Total
Japan:                          3 Gold     5 Silver     3 Bronze     11 Total
Italy:                            3 Gold     2 Silver     5 Bronze     10 Total
China:                          1 Gold    6 Silver     2 Bronze       9 Total
Czech Republic:          1 Gold    2 Silver     3 Bronze       6 Total
Great Britain:              1 Gold                      3 Bronze       4 Total
Finland:                                                        4 Bronze       4 Total
Belarus:                       2 Gold    1 Silver                           3 Total
Slovakia:                     1 Gold     2 Silver                          3 Total
Australia:                                    2 Silver     1 Bronze       3 Total
Poland:                        1 Gold                      1 Bronze       2 Total
New Zealand:                                               2 Bronze       2 Total
Spain:                                                           2 Bronze       2 Total
Hungary                      1 Gold                                            1 Total
Ukraine:                      1 Gold                                            1 Total
Slovenia:                                    1 Silver                           1 Total
Kazakhstan:                                                  1 Bronze       1 Total

Latvia:                                                          1 Bronze       1 Total
Liechtenstein:                                               1 Bronze       1 Total

No comments:

Post a Comment