Saturday, February 10, 2018

Not Really Present

Did I mention January was a rough month for me?
It was. 
Because for like 3/4s of it I had a headache/migraine.

Which was rather...concerning.
Because I get headaches a lot.
But I've never gotten them for multiple days in a row.
Seriously out of the 31 days...I probably had a headache 23 of those days. 
*shakes head*

For whatever reason...I kinda figured that I was just super stressed. 
And the tension was showing itself via headaches. *exhales* 

Though funnily enough....after I took the opportunity to run away out of the valley for a couple of days....my headaches stopped being so frequent.

So maybe I was just experiencing an extreme case of "I need a vacation." 

Whatever the case. 

For January I was pretty much in survival mode. 
Go to work, get my blogs done, maybe write a bit if I was lucky, and do whatever I could to get the headache to stay away. (didn't work much) 

But...a side effect into going into survival mode.
Was like...my lack of presence on Facebook. 

Which is saying a lot.
Because I tend to post a lot on Facebook.
Mostly because I experience a lot of things a work and I figure someone should know about these conversations and situations I have to deal with everyday.
So why not post them to Facebook?

Which meant that I was often posting like what? 5-30 times a day there. 

And during January?
It kinda...stopped. 
I was lucky to put one post up maybe two in a day.
Because like I said...I was in survival mode.
I wasn't trying to think of experiences that I thought would be fun for people to see on Facebook.
No I was thinking of 'how can I get through this shift and go home and sleep without straining myself?' 

I hadn't quite realized how quiet I'd gotten there...
Until the past couple of days.
When I started posting more often again. 
And had the thought. "Huh, I haven't done this in a while." 

It's interesting....just interesting what things remain a priority and what things fall by the way side when life gets difficult. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Also!!!
The Olympics are back!! :D Woot!!! 
I didn't see the opening ceremonies because I'm in a location where my TV can't access local channels. >.< (foo) but I'm excited for everyone to be competing!! Good Luck!!! 

Medals: 

Germany:                2 Gold                                         Total: 2    
Netherlands:           1 Gold     2 Silver     1 Bronze     Total: 4
United States:         1 Gold                                          Total: 1
Sweden:                  1 Gold                                          Total: 1
Republic of Korea: 1 Gold
Norway:                                 3 Silver     1 Bronze      Total: 4
Canada:                                  1 Silver     1 Bronze      Total: 2
O.A. from Russia:                                   1 Bronze      Total: 1
Finland:                                                   1 Bronze      Total: 1
Czech Republic:                                      1 Bronze      Total: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment