Monday, February 19, 2018

Completed

......
Well.....
This is weird. 

I mean...it's Monday.
And on Monday I go and do a General Conference Highlights post.
Because that's what I've been doing for the last....forever. 

But guys....
I did the last session of the most recent conference last week.
Which means until the next session happens in April....

()_() I have no more conferences to highlight.

This is so weird. 

Seriously when I say I've been doing this for forever....
It's been for forever.
Years.

It's been a Monday staple ever since I decided to start posting what I liked from the conferences in my read through of all the sessions from the year of my birth to the current year.

And Now. 
I'm done. 

O.o 

Oh. This is so weird. 
I actually had forgotten that I'd finished them last night, and I opened up my app to get to the conference talks and....wow.
I honestly didn't think I'd ever reach this moment.
Because whew...that was a lot of conference talks. lol. 

Guess I'll need to figure out a new type of post to do Mondays....maybe.... *shakes head* I'll see. lol It may just be fun to be able to post whatever I want on Mondays again. ^^;; A new/old adventure. XD lol. 

But woot!!! For accomplishing that series of Highlights. XD lol it kinda feels good to finally finish a long term goal. ^^;;; 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Congrats Olympic Athletes!! 

Norway:                     11 Gold     9 Silver     8 Bronze     28 Total
Germany:                   10 Gold     6 Silver     4 Bronze     20 Total
Canada:                        8 Gold     5 Silver     6 Bronze     19 Total
Netherlands:                6 Gold     5 Silver     2 Bronze     13 Total
United States:              5 Gold     3 Silver     4 Bronze     12 Total
France:                        4 Gold     3 Silver     4 Bronze     12 Total
O.A. from Russia:                       3 Silver     8 Bronze     11 Total 
Austria:                       4 Gold     2 Silver     4 Bronze     10 Total
Japan:                          2 Gold     5 Silver     3 Bronze     10 Total
Sweden:                      4 Gold     3 Silver                           7 Total
Republic of Korea:     3 Gold     2 Silver     2 Bronze       7 Total
Switzerland:                2 Gold     4 Silver     1 Bronze       7 Total
China:                                         5 Silver     2 Bronze       7 Total
Italy:                            2 Gold    1 Silver     3 Bronze       6 Total
Czech Republic:          1 Gold    2 Silver     3 Bronze       6 Total
Great Britain:              1 Gold                      3 Bronze       4 Total
Slovakia:                     1 Gold     2 Silver                          3 Total
Australia:                                    2 Silver     1 Bronze       3 Total
Finland:                                                        3 Bronze       3 Total
Belarus:                       1 Gold    1 Silver                           2 Total
Poland:                        1 Gold                      1 Bronze       2 Total
Latvia:                                        1 Silver     1 Bronze       2 Total
Spain:                                                           2 Bronze       2 Total
Ukraine:                      1 Gold                                            1 Total
Slovenia:                                    1 Silver                           1 Total
Kazakhstan:                                                  1 Bronze       1 Total
Liechtenstein:                                               1 Bronze       1 Total

No comments:

Post a Comment