Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Tiny Print

Okay....it's been a long while since I've worn glasses.
As I switched to contacts like in my Senior Year of High School. 

I don't usually end up wearing them unless there's an issue with my eyes, where I can't wear contacts for a little bit, to let my eyes relax and such. 
...Which I really should probably update my prescription in those glasses....

In any case.
Off topic.

The thing is...that I used those glasses to see. 
As I'm a bit nearsighted. 
Not as bad as others.....

But what's been kinda....confusing me for the past little while.
Is all the people who come into the store at work and are like "Oh...I don't have my glasses, I can't read the print."

Which...I get that you came into the store not expecting to need to read tiny print....
But like....why would you not have glasses on you? 
Like...if it were me, I would probably keep a pair of glasses in my car or definitely in my purse. So that if it so happened that I ended up in a public place where I needed to read the fine print....
I would be able to. 

But then again....I never needed glasses for reading...but for seeing far away.
So I can see how the mentality could be different with the reading glasses.

After all most of the time you can get away with being out and about without needing to see anything super close. 

*exhales* 
I do wish that it was less common that customers needed help reading the packaging on products though. It would probably save both of us a bit of time in that regards.....

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Congrats Olympic Medalists!!

Norway:                     11 Gold   11 Silver     8 Bronze     30 Total
Germany:                   11 Gold     7 Silver     5 Bronze     23 Total
Canada:                        8 Gold     5 Silver     6 Bronze     19 Total
Netherlands:                6 Gold     5 Silver     3 Bronze     14 Total
France:                        5 Gold     3 Silver     4 Bronze     13 Total
United States:              5 Gold     3 Silver     5 Bronze     13 Total
O.A. from Russia:                       3 Silver     8 Bronze     11 Total 
Austria:                       4 Gold     2 Silver     4 Bronze     10 Total
Japan:                          2 Gold     5 Silver     3 Bronze     10 Total
Italy:                            3 Gold     2 Silver     4 Bronze       9 Total
Republic of Korea:     4 Gold     2 Silver      2 Bronze       8 Total
Sweden:                      4 Gold     3 Silver                           7 Total
Switzerland:                2 Gold     4 Silver     1 Bronze       7 Total
China:                                         5 Silver     2 Bronze       7 Total
Czech Republic:          1 Gold    2 Silver     3 Bronze       6 Total
Great Britain:              1 Gold                      3 Bronze       4 Total
Slovakia:                     1 Gold     2 Silver                          3 Total
Australia:                                    2 Silver     1 Bronze       3 Total
Finland:                                                        3 Bronze       3 Total
Belarus:                       1 Gold    1 Silver                           2 Total
Poland:                        1 Gold                      1 Bronze       2 Total
Spain:                                                           2 Bronze       2 Total
Ukraine:                      1 Gold                                            1 Total
Slovenia:                                    1 Silver                           1 Total
Kazakhstan:                                                  1 Bronze       1 Total
Latvia:                                                          1 Bronze       1 Total
Liechtenstein:                                               1 Bronze       1 Total

No comments:

Post a Comment