Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Teaching Moment

It's been a while since I've needed to train a greenie in my department.
Usually because once we get established, people usually stick around lol. 
;) Probably because working with the animals in the store is the best part of the job. ^^;; 
Sooo my coworkers tend to stick around for longer than other areas. 
Meaning, I don't usually need to do training that often.

But having lost 3 people in my department....
Training is definitely a needful thing. 
Soooo today. 
^^;;
I got to spend a handful of hours training our newest greenie. 

Which is always fun.
Showing them the ropes.
Shoving a ton of information down their throat all the while. ^^;; lol.
As you need to know a lot of things about the animals in order to you know...help customers. 

So yah.
Despite my protests about not liking to teach....
I tend to do it a lot lol. ^^;; 

So I guess there is a part of me that quite likes teaching. 
Since I kinda do it everyday at work as I educate people how to take care of the animals that they're thinking of purchasing. 

Which is funny....
Because I'm like "I don't like teaching." 

Maybe I should change that....
Cus I do like it....to a point....if I have the right audience. ^^;; 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Congrats Olympic Medalists!!! 

Norway:                  3 Gold     5 Silver     3 Bronze     11 Total
Netherlands:           4 Gold     4 Silver     2 Bronze     10 Total
Canada:                   3 Gold     4 Silver     3 Bronze     10 Total
Germany:                5 Gold     2 Silver     2 Bronze       9 Total
United States:         4 Gold     1 Silver     2 Bronze       7 Total
France:                    2 Gold     1 Silver     2 Bronze       5 Total
O.A. From Russia:                  1 Silver     4 Bronze       5 Total
Japan:                                      2 Silver     2 Bronze       4 Total
Sweden:                  1 Gold     1 Silver                           3 Total
Italy:                       1 Gold     1 Silver     1 Bronze        3 Total
Austria:                   2 Gold                                             2 Total
Republic of Korea: 1 Gold                       1 Bronze        2 Total
Australia:                                1 Silver     1 Bronze        2 Total
Czech Republic:                     1 Silver     1 Bronze        2 Total
Finland:                                                    2 Bronze        2 Total
China:                                     1 Silver                           1 Total
Slovakia:                                 1 Silver                           1 Total
Switzerland:                            1 Silver                           1 Total
Kazakhstan:                                             1 Bronze        1 Total

No comments:

Post a Comment