Sunday, February 25, 2018

Hold on a Sec

There are times when it really bugs me to be late to things. 
Like. I get stressed out if I end up being late when I planned to be on time or even early. 

Which makes going to church with the roomies hard. 
^^;;
As they aren't always ready to leave when I'm ready to leave. 

And on days when I'm more antsy about being on time, I usually end up driving separately.
Because being late...bothers me. Especially if I had planned to be on time. 

Today was one of those days...where...I wasn't quite bothered.
I hadn't gotten enough sleep, so when my alarm went off to get ready for church.
I seriously debated about rolling over and going back to bed.
Because 830 church is way difficult to get to. I don't even know why that time exists as a 'start' time for church. *shakes head* 

In any case.
I managed to get ready and be ready to leave with plenty of time to get to church on time.
The roomies? Not so much. 
lol waking up early is hard. lol. 

And the time was clicking away.
So like I usually do I was like "Okay, I think I'm going to head out" cus I usually do that. Leave before them. 

Only when I opened the garage door to leave....
I saw the snow on the ground.
More had fallen overnight.
Leaving the cars out there covered in snow.

And I hesitated. 
My car was fine, having been in the garage.
The others...not so much.
I mean, one's car was dead...so that was an out.
The other's covered in snow...meaning more work....
And mine...fine. 

It didn't feel right to leave....
So I didn't.
I went back inside to wait for my roomies to finish getting ready.
Figuring that if we ended up missing sacrament in church, then we could just wait for a different ward's sacrament to start and take it there. 

So for once, I wasn't feeling stressed out about being late.
Which is rare for sure.

But being more relaxed...it made the drive to church more enjoyable with the roomies. Laughing and chatting and such.
And thankfully, we got to church...late...but just as the opening hymn was finishing. so like...we didn't have to stress about that either. So yay!! :)

Yay for a potentially bad morning ending up being a really good morning. ^^;; 


Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

It's so hard to believe that the Olympics are already over. *shakes head* So crazy.
Congrats to all who came and participated. I hope it was a memorable experience for all!

But also Congrats to all the Olympic Medalists! :D 

Norway:                     14 Gold   14 Silver   11 Bronze     39 Total
Germany:                   14 Gold   10 Silver     7 Bronze     31 Total
Canada:                      11 Gold     8 Silver   10 Bronze     29 Total
United States:              9 Gold     8 Silver     6 Bronze     23 Total
Netherlands:                8 Gold     6 Silver     6 Bronze     20 Total
Republic of Korea:     5 Gold      8 Silver     4 Bronze     17 Total
O.A. from Russia:       2 Gold     6 Silver     9 Bronze     17 Total 
Switzerland:                5 Gold     6 Silver     4 Bronze     15 Total
France:                        5 Gold     4 Silver     6 Bronze     15 Total
Sweden:                      7 Gold     6 Silver     1 Bronze     14 Total
Austria:                       5 Gold     3 Silver     6 Bronze     14 Total
Japan:                          4 Gold     5 Silver     4 Bronze     13 Total
Italy:                            3 Gold     2 Silver     5 Bronze     10 Total
China:                          1 Gold    6 Silver     2 Bronze       9 Total
Czech Republic:          2 Gold    2 Silver     3 Bronze       7 Total
Finland:                       1 Gold    1 Silver     4 Bronze       6 Total
Great Britain:              1 Gold                      4 Bronze       5 Total
Belarus:                       2 Gold    1 Silver                           3 Total
Slovakia:                     1 Gold     2 Silver                          3 Total
Australia:                                    2 Silver     1 Bronze       3 Total
Poland:                        1 Gold                      1 Bronze       2 Total
Slovenia:                                    1 Silver      1 Bronze       2 Total
New Zealand:                                               2 Bronze       2 Total
Spain:                                                           2 Bronze       2 Total
Hungary                      1 Gold                                            1 Total
Ukraine:                      1 Gold                                            1 Total
Belgium                                     1 Silver                            1 Total
Kazakhstan:                                                  1 Bronze       1 Total
Latvia:                                                          1 Bronze       1 Total
Liechtenstein:                                               1 Bronze       1 Total

No comments:

Post a Comment