Sunday, February 4, 2018

Sudden Appearances

Okay, Spiders are creepy.
Especially with their little habit of APPEARING WHERE YOU LEAST EXPECT THEM TO BE! 
Gah.

So last night, my roomie was getting ready for bed.
Doing the whole night routine and such. 

When I hear a scream. 

And I'm like. O.o "Are you okay?" 

Nope, no she wasn't.

Why?

Because she had been using a hand towel. To you know, wash her hands, remove her makeup, etc etc.

And she had just picked it up again. To wash her face. 
When she noticed the dark red spot on the towel.
Like...without contacts in things can look weird.
So she thought originally that the spot was a bit of makeup. 

But as she pulled the towel closer to her face to investigate.

It moved.

THERE WAS A SPIDER ON HER TOWEL!!

AHHHH

Like it's creepy enough that she was going to place that towel on her face and such.
But like...she'd been using it before she noticed the spider.

How long was the spider on the towel!? 
Who knows.

But when we went to investigate the hand towel to see if the spider was there.
It had vanished. 

Like spiders do.

We looked around for it.
But saw nothing.

So I kinda put it in from my mind.
...though I'm going to be wary about entering the bathroom from here on out. 
Who knows where that spider may be lurking.

And good thing I was wary.
Because today.
I was in the bathroom.
About to take a shower.

And as I pulled back the curtain to get into the tub....
I saw it.
A SPIDER!!

Like...dude why are you in the bathtub?! HOW did you even get in there?
Because really, I feel like tubs should be antispider. The white sides should be unclimbable for those creepy crawlies. 

But in any case.
SPIDER IN THE TUB!!!
AHHHH!!!!!

That one I caught and gently put outside. 
As I really didn't want it to be a companion with me at all while I was washing my hair. :S
Nope.
I'm good Mr. Spider.
Don't need a guardian to do that. 

*shakes head*

But I do have to wonder why the spiders are appearing again....
Has the weather warmed up enough to knock them all out of their hibernative state?
Or is there a different reason for them to be appearing?

No Idea.
I just hope they don't pop up anywhere else unexpected.
Cus like...I kinda like having peace of mind. *nods* 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment