Sunday, January 10, 2021

A New Show

 Off and on through the years, I've had people recommend me various anime's to watch.

One of them being Fruits Basket.

Though I'm sure most of them meant the 2001 version since I had heard of the show before the 2019 version came out.

In any case.

I was in the mood to watch something. 

And decided to 'bite the bullet' so to say and check out what Fruits Basket was like. 

As I saw a gif from the 2019 version that intrigued me enough to go find it.

Heh...I ended up binge watching the entire first season today.

I think my brain just needed a break from thinking.

And the dynamics between the characters is intriguing enough to keep me entertained...even if some of the character's voices drive me crazy. *shakes head*

But yah. It was a nice chill way to spend the day, especially considering the crazy I've had to deal with this past week. It was a good way to unwind. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves. 
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment