Monday, January 25, 2021

Worn Out

I ended up feeling a bit light headed at work today. 

Which is a rather odd feeling...because it wasn't like...actually light headed...but...I'd just spent like the last hour or so doing my best to scrub our feeder goldfish tanks. Which meant I was kneeling, with my arm stuck into the tank at an awkward angle, with my head tilted towards the tank---

And yah...I'm pretty sure I had been working tense and probably not breathing as deeply as I should have while I was focused on scrubbing...leading to the light headed feeling.

Like sure the mask may have been part of it.

But I'm also thinking I was just low on...energy? I hadn't drunk enough water or eaten enough food and my body was starting to complain by creating an ache in the back of my neck that was radiating upwards into my head like the beginning of a headache even though it felt neither like a headache or a light headed spell but a combination of both.

Thankfully, I was able to combat it by taking some pain pills to relax the muscles, eating some food, and taking a brief nap on the couch with a heat pack on my back to help relax me further.

But yah.

It was an odd feeling to encounter at work today.

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment