Sunday, January 17, 2021

Chilling

It's rather nice to meet up with people that you like.

Especially when it gets me out of the 'home zone' of like the ten mile diameter most of my life has been spent in the past year.

To be able to drive somewhere further than fifteen minutes away was rather great.

Especially when it meant that I would be able to meet up with my family.

It was a nice break away from life.

And it was great company and awesome food made.

But the best part of the evening was when I decided to stretch out on the floor and my sister's doggies decided that that meant they needed to lay down right there with me.

lol.. I haven't had a dog in a good six years or so.

But ah. It was nice to the dogs basically dog pile me while I was sprawled out on the floor demanding atttention. lol the smallest pupper kept bringing me toys to throw and play fetch with, while the larger one rested his head on my chest and just chilled as I scratched his ears.

It was a nostalgic moment where I definitely missed having a cuddly creature to hold. 

So yah.

It was a good evening to get away and chill a bit.

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment