Friday, January 22, 2021

Negativity

 There's a frustration that roars within me.

When people look at a positive thing and decide. "No. I need to be negative here." 

Like I get it.

Everyone is different.

Events that can cheer one person up can depress another.

What one person likes another can hate. 

We're not clones of each other.  

I get it.

But still.

I don't understand the people who look at a positive thing and decide to inject their negativity onto it.

Like if you don't like it...fine. But that doesn't mean you need to interact with it if you don't like it.

Like...if I come across something I don't like. I ignore it. I scroll past. If the negativity becomes too frequent then I might mute or unfollow a person.

But I don't go onto people's posts unwarranted and say something negative.

What or who does that help?

What does it accomplish besides tainting the original uplifting sentiment and making the creator feel worse?

What's. The. Point?

If you hate a thing so much then go make your own post to complain about it. Go do it in your own space.

But don't inject your negativity onto other's happy places.

The world is already dark enough.

There's no need to make it darker. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment