Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Inauguration

 Inauguration. 

It's not something that I've consciously been interested in. 

Like...I'm pretty sure I watched Obama's speech....the first time he was elected.

But after that point?

I had no interest in it. Had very little interest in politics and such.

But with the chaos and the crazy that has happened in the capitol the last couple of weeks....

There was no way I was gonna miss this event.

Mostly because I wanted to make sure that nothing would happen to Biden today. That he would be sworn into office and that all would go well.

So I was rather grateful to have today off so I could do so. 

Did I get anything else accomplished today?

Not really.

But that's okay. While there was slight stress leading up to the inauguration. 

There was such a sense of relief to have him sworn in.

To hear him speak.

To get the sense that something good has happened. That things can now change for the better. 

Hopefully things go well from here on out.

But only time will tell. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves. 
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment