Saturday, January 8, 2022

A Phone Call

Got a phone call from the alarm people this evening.

For our store. 

Which I only answered the phone call because I'd actually saved their number into my phone this time (as I neglected to answer it last time as I didn't recognize the number) 

So This time I made sure to pick up.

And yah.

It's rather stressful to be told that the 'an alarm has gone off and the police are on their way to check it out.' 

Like...okay...do I need to go? Should I wait? What happened?!?! 

The alarm person wasn't much help either saying "You can go if you want or you can wait for us to call you back with what the police say" 

I ended up saying I would wait and see....

But I ended up calling the closing manager and was like "Hey when did you leave?"

And they were like "...like 10 minutes ago?"

And I was like "Oh. Okay. Well...the alarm people just called me.---"

Yah. 

The closing manager went back to check it out and make sure everything was fine, though they were already pretty certain they knew what the issue had been as we only have a limited timeframe to get out of the building after setting the alarm and there was an issue with one of the doors that delayed them soooo that probably was what triggered the alarm. 

But yah. Rather a tense waiting period waiting to hear back from either the alarm people (never did) or my manager to see if I needed to come to the store as well to provide back up -as I'm willing to go check it out if needed.

It was all good though. Got everything figured out. 

Still. Kinda a semi stressful way to end the night. *shakes head*

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment