Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Upgrades

 Sometimes I don't like it when technology upgrades.

Call me a creature of stability. Of habit.

But if I get used to having something work one way.....I really don't like it when it changes to be a different way.

Like. I get it. 

People are always looking for ways to improve things. Make them easier. Better. Faster to use.

But after a while...you kinda get used to how the thing works right? So why change it if it's working perfectly fine?

Honestly.

This is me just rolling my eyes as my phone decided it needed to upgrade and install a new whatever version of whatever program it's running on.

And now things are just slightly different.

Buttons moved around in the texting apps. 

Notifications looking different.

It's not all bad changes....just annoying ones as it means I'll need to adjust again to where everything is.

But hopefully the swiping to text feature has gotten easier to use....I'm still not sure on that one.....haven't used my phone much today. So we'll see how that goes in the coming days.

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment