Friday, January 27, 2017

Sun Kissed

My manager keeps throwing me for a loop at work.

And it started the day before yesterday, when I came back to work from my vacation and the manager saw me for the first time since before I left.

And the first words out of his mouth were: "Whoa! Sarnic, You got Tan!!"

With confusion I looked down to my arms.
I had?

I mean, I don't get tanned. lol.
Okay, I'm sure I do a little bit, especially if I spend time in Red Rock country, but considering I spend most of my days indoors. My skin tends to stay pretty light.

So to hear I got a tan while on vacation. Was rather newsworthy.
As I hadn't thought I'd gotten tanned.
I mean, yes, I did spend over half the vacation out in the Southern Sunshine for hours on end as me and my family explored Mayan Ruins and played on the beach.
And I only put on sunscreen for two or three of those days when I knew the sun was going to be extra hot.
Because even though it was warm out...there was, thankfully to my cold loving self, clouds to block out a lot of the sun.

*shakes head*
I guess it was gradual enough that I didn't notice?
I still don't really see it.
This 'tan' lol.

But apparently Tan I did get.
Because my manager has been commenting on it ever since. Basically whenever he sees me. lol

Though no one else really mentions it unless he points it out. So perhaps he is the one seeing things.

Still, I guess my skin got a bit sun kissed. lol.
I'm definitely going to enjoy it while I can. ^^
Though it's still going to throw me off whenever my manager comments, because I'm not used to being the 'tan' one.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment