Friday, September 8, 2017

Finally Nearly Organized

I really should have done this looong long before now.
I mean, I've been living in my 'new' place for a little over a year now.

And in that entire year....
I'd never quite managed to fully 'unpack.'

I mean, I got all the boxes gone and such.
But I've always had these piles of 'odds and ends' that I've just shoved against the wall and ignored because I didn't have the energy to deal with playing tetris and ring around the rosie with all my knick knacks and odds and ends that I didn't quite know where to place. 

It was always one of those projects that I would do "some other day' when I "had time."

Somehow I never really had time. 

Until today.
This weekend.

You see.
Randomly work scheduled me off for a three day weekend!!
What?!?!
Which is totally crazy because I never have a full weekend off. (I always work Saturdays) unless I make an effort to request it off. 

So to unexpectedly be scheduled a 3 day weekend....
Ah. 
I was so excited!
Because it meant that I would have 3 FULL days away from work!

And for once I didn't have any plans like I usually do when I have multiple days in a row off of work.

So I was going to take the time to do some 'self maintenance.' 
And that involved....
Finally getting my room in order.
I would spend the day. Today. Just organizing my room. Getting all the little piles of things off my floor and into 'proper spots' So my room would appear 'organized' and not just 'cluttered.'

And can I tell you....
It's been a long process.

I started like 12 hours ago on this 'project of mine' 
And I'm actually still not done with it. lol. 
I mean the room looks a ton better than it did. 3/4s of my room have now been 'organized.'

It's just a long game of...tetris.

Figuring out where to put all my various knickknacks. 

I'm probably going to stay up until I actually get it all done. 
And then call it a night lol. 

And once I have it "All done"
Then I can turn my attention fully to my walls. 
And finally hang things up there. ^^;;; 

For now though. ONWARD!!! Back to cleaning.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment