Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Thought About You

It's kinda crazy how often I happen to think about a particular individual, and then that same day....I run into that person.
It's almost like I have this "alert" sense when someone I know is approaching or something lol. Where I feel the energies around me and randomly think about so and so, only for them to appear!

Or perhaps it's the opposite. Where because I'm thinking of them, the person senses that I'm thinking of them and thinks of me and therefore decides to drop by?

Whatever the case.

Yesterday, while I was working on the morning tasks at work.
I happened to think of an old coworker of mine.
That used to work in the store when I first started there.
Kinda like "Oh, I haven't talked to so and so in forever, I really need to go see them soon." 
And I made a mental note -since that coworker now lives a couple of hours away- to try and make contact and maybe go see them next month...because for whatever reason I've been in a rather anti-social mood this month lol. 

But then, while I was on my lunch break, just chilling out in the break room.
I heard a knock on the door.
Which is weird...like that door doesn't have a lock why would anyone be knocking on it?
And it opens up...and who is it?
My old coworker!! 
()_() GASP!!

lol. They'd randomly decided to drop by the store today -mostly with a work related question as they needed a certain piece of information from their time working here. 
And had decided to see if I was working.
Which I was!

It was totally crazy though.
How I'd just been thinking of them not even an hour earlier.
And here they were!

^^ It was a fun surprise, and it was great to catch up a little bit before I had to go clock back in. :) 

Hopefully we can hang out for longer soon. ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment