Friday, November 6, 2020

A Soft Break

I mentioned a little bit ago that I thought I needed a break from blogging. Just because there have been days when I haven't known what to write and so have delayed in making blog posts because well...I didn't want to process the events of the day as I often take to writing to process things.

And with the emotional toll of everything happening...I do think a break away from 'responsibilities' may be in order.

Especially considering I'm on vacation for the next weekish...I'm thinking now will be a perfect time to take a soft break from blogging. To take a bit of pressure of myself and be able to relax for a bit and not have to worry about what I'm going to write next.

I say soft break, because if something noteworthy happens during the next week, I'll probably end up making a blog post about it. XD lol. So I may end up posting every day anyways because who knows what's gonna happen tomorrow let alone in the next week. 

But yah. Since I'm actually going to be traveling a bit this next week...I may not end up blogging at all.

Can I say that's gonna be weird. 

Traveling?

Like....it's been a year since I've 'gone anywhere' outside like a 50 mile radius of my home. 

It's gonna be weird to see different scenery after practically a year of having the same old view. 

I'm looking forward to it.

Looking forward to getting out of the valley, away from work, away from my roommates, and just like...being able to chill among my favorite red rocks. 

So yah. It's gonna be nice. :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves. 
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment