Monday, November 2, 2020

All the Aches Need to Go Away

 It would be nice if my body would respond to...idk stress? Probably stress in consistent ways.

Like 2020 has been a stressful year for very obvious reasons. 

And it's hard to ever fully relax when it feels like every couple of weeks 'something' happens and I have to worry and wonder if this is a 'symptom' of the virus....or just stress.

I've come to the conclusion that it's all just stress caused.

As I haven't experienced the 'major' symptoms of the virus. Only the 'minor' ones which among them are muscle achiness and headaches. 

But like....I get headaches all the time. And my muscles get sore from the migraines. 

so like *shrugs*

Plus I've noticed that every time my schedule changes...I end up feeling 'ill' a week or so after the shift in schedule. 

Which just proves that my body hates change and will rebel in various ways. 

Considering that a couple of weeks ago I had my schedule change once again because I'm no a manager and need a slightly different schedule.

It's not surprising I'm not feeling completely 100 right now. 

Add into that we're currently going through the typical "hot/cold/hot/cold" that occurs between Summer and Winter...the bipolar temperature changes throughout the week often trigger colds. Sore throats, achiness, etc. 

But there's always something else going on it feels like. Tenderness. Tightness in the chest. Sore throat....it seems like every month my body has a 'symptom' and I spend a week wondering if it's something serious....or if it's just a physical manifestation of my stress. 

Overall I've chalked it all up to stress.

And once again...I'm having to play the 'is it stress caused?' to something odd I'm experiencing.

As for the past 24 hoursish the teeth/gums on the right side of my lower jaw have been aching. Hurting like a toothache. And being rather sensitive to cold things being placed on teeth, though hot things and room temperature things don't affect it. 

To have like four teeth aching in a row...is rather concerning. Especially because the pain doesn't seem to go away much with advil or tylenol or excedrin. And it ached bad enough last night that I had a hard time falling asleep.

I want to believe it's just a reaction to tense muscles.

As I suffered from a major migraine off and on from Friday to Sunday. And considering the last bit of the headacche was on the right side of my face...and that I have had gums ache before from the tension of the muscles there from my shoulder to my neck up to behind my eye...

Having a tense jaw could possibly affect the gums and teeth....possibly. I suppose. *exhales* Like...I've experienced some achiness in my teeth and gums in relation to sinus irritation and stress etc. Just never this intense. 

Add onto that that my migraine friday night was bad enough to have me throwing up...I'm sure the acid against my teeth didn't help much either. XP 

Plus drinking a coke throughout the day on Saturday in an effort to get rid of my headache.....

There's a lot of factors that could influence my teeth aching as much as they are.

I can only hope it's a temporary thing. Since it seems to come and go I do tend to think it's just a symptom of tense muscles relaxing. 

But if it lasts another day or two I may have to see if I can get into a dentist and have my teeth looked at.

I really hope that the symptom vanishes. As I'm not keen to go see a dentist in the middle of a pandemic.

Sooo *fingers crossed* that this is just another 'annoying symptom' of stress that will go away soon. 

In any case...note to self. Decrease soda and candy and cold thing consumption for a few days to try and keep it from getting irritated more. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment