Monday, November 23, 2020

No Ticking

 My watch died today. 

At like 3 am this morning.

Though I didn't realize it until I got to work. 

Which is one of the worst things to have to deal with.

As, even though I know I have my phone and my phone has a clock on it, I do like being able to just glance at my wrist in order to know what time it is and see how much time has passed or how much longer I have. 

So to be without my watch alllll shift?

Yah, it wasn't fun at all. *exhales*

I wore the watch out of habit because my wrist felt too bare without it.

lol and I ended up manually changing the time every hour or so just so I had a general idea of what time it was.

In any case, I was happy to get off work so I could head down to Walmart and grab another $8 watch to wear. 

Surprisingly, even though they didn't have any of the oval watch faces I prefer, the circular watch I ended up grabbing is actually pretty quiet when it comes to it's ticking sound.

For which I'm grateful. Because there are some watches there that tick so loudly you can hear them from a good two feet away.

Sooo yah. It's nice to have a quiet ticking watch back on my wrist again. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment