Wednesday, November 25, 2020

My Personality and Position

 So we had a manager from our Southern Sister Store drop by today to pick up a couple of grooming cabinets from our salon.

As our salon had finally gotten installed new grooming cabinets that our Salon Manager had apparently ordered like...three years ago. *shakes head*

In any case, the southern store requested that we save our old cabinets so that they could come and take them to use in their own salon...as I'm guessing they either didn't have any or the ones they have are older than the ones we just got rid of.

But I was talking to the manager and they were like "Are you a manager?"

To which I responded yes.

And then they were like "Are you 'this' specific manager?"

To which I was like "Yes?"

And the manager was like "Yep. I thought so. You have the personality of one." 

O_o

Um. Thanks??

It's a weird thing to think of. That how I interact with people in the store can indicate what manager position I hold. *shakes head*

And the fact that by my interaction with people this manager can pinpoint the type of manager I am? Like...how much experience has this guy had to be able to guess correctly what positions people hold in the store?

It's crazy.

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment