Saturday, November 21, 2020

Holiday Season

 *eye twitch*

They started playing Christmas music in my store today.

Which yah...I am luckier than other retail places who have been playing Christmas music since November 1st.

But still. My work has usually been pretty good about not playing Christmas music until closer to Thanksgiving if not After Thanksgiving.

But for whatever reason. Today. The Saturday before Thanksgiving.

They decided to start incorporating Christmas music into our song rotation.

Thankfully it's not 'full' Christmas music. They're still playing other songs along with the holiday ones. 

Though I can't quite figure out the rhyme and reason for the sequence of songs. Like usually you can predict it like every fifth song will be a christmas song.

But not this year. It seems to be randomized. *exhales*

So yah. Christmas season is officially here with the onset of Christmas music in the store.

Still...despite not wanting to hear the holiday songs until after Thanksgiving...it is nice to hear some of my old favorites already. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment